Jay Nuss Realty Group, LLC
Leasing Commercial Space in the Boston Metro Area
Whether you’re just starting a new business or you’ve outgrown your current space, you probably have many questions about leasing commercial space in the Boston Metro Area.
- Which of the surrounding communities—Avon, Braintree, Kingston, Middleboro, Norwood, Pembroke, Plymouth, Quincy, Waltham, Weymouth or any of the others in the Boston Metro Area—is the best choice for your business?
- How can you negotiate the best possible financial terms for your lease?
- What are the hidden costs of leasing beyond cost per square foot?
- What accommodations or concessions can you ask of the building owners?
- Where is the most convenient location for your employees?
The Prime Site Dedicated to Tenants and Buyers Seeking Industrial and Office Space in and around the Boston Metro Area.
Leasing or buying industrial or office space is a big step both financially and psychologically. As you navigate through this site, you’ll discover that there are many steps involved in locating and securing the right commercial property for your business. Commercial landlords are usually full-time property owners and managers; this gives them a great advantage over you unless you work with an experienced tenant/buyer representative. A tenant/buyer representative is your champion when it comes to guiding you through the leasing or buying process, avoiding potential roadblocks and saving you money through professional negotiation.
Learn How to Beat Commercial Landlords at Their Own Game.
My complimentary Greater Boston Area Tenant Leasing Guide covers everything from analyzing your space needs to negotiating rent to finding the right agent, all written in easy-to-understand language. Click here for your free leasing guide.
Learn What’s Happening in the Boston Metro Area Industrial and Office Markets.
CALL FOR OFFERS - 10 CABOT PLACE - STOUGHTON