Welcome to Jay Nuss Realty Group, LLC
Leasing Commercial Space in the Boston Metro Area
Realize significant savings leasing Boston Metro area commercial space.
Whether you're just starting a new business or you've outgrown your current space, you probably have many questions about leasing commercial space in the Boston Metro Area.
- Which of the surrounding communities - Avon, Braintree, Kingston, Middleboro, Norwood, Pembroke, Plymouth, Quincy, Randolph, Raynham, Weymouth or any of the others in the Boston Metro Area - is the best choice for your business?
- How can you negotiate the best possible financial terms for your lease?
- What are the hidden costs of leasing beyond cost per square foot?
- What accommodations or concessions can you ask of the building owners?
- Where is the most convenient location for your employees?
The prime site dedicated to tenants and buyers seeking industrial and office space in and around the Boston Metro area.
Leasing or buying industrial or office space is a big step both financially and psychologically. As you navigate through this site, you'll discover that there are many steps involved in locating and securing the right commercial property for your business. Commercial landlords are usually full-time property owners and managers; this gives them a great advantage over you unless you work with an experienced tenant/buyer representative. A tenant/buyer representative is your champion when it comes to guiding you through the leasing or buying process, avoiding potential roadblocks and saving you money through professional negotiation.
Learn how to "level the playing field" when negotiating a lease.
Our complimentary Greater Boston Area Tenant Leasing Guide covers everything from analyzing your space needs to negotiaing rent to finding the right agent, all written in easy-to-understand language. Click here for your free leasing guide.
Don't Miss Another Deal.
Get New Real Estate Opportunities by Email Today.
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
Recent From The Blog
- U.S. commercial real estate still has room to run during 2018, according to industry panelists […]Read More »
- The Boston Metro holiday season is here! There is an abundance of special events and family entertainment taking […]Read More »
- Consumer confidence in Massachusetts is at the highest level in over 15 years, according to […]Read More »