Jay Nuss Realty Group, LLC Tenant Representation
Avoid the “Why Did I Sign THAT?” Syndrome. Work With a Professional Tenant Representative.
Finding and leasing commercial space can be a tricky proposition. There are many costs over and above the basic rent you pay for your defined leased premises area. Landlords and property managers want to generate the most money possible—if you don’t know what concessions to ask for, they’re not going to offer them to you.
That’s why it’s important to work with an experienced real estate agent who specializes in helping tenants find the appropriate commercial property for their businesses. The agents of Jay Nuss Realty Group, LLC have years of experience helping entrepreneurs like you negotiate the best deals on commercial space in areas such as Braintree, Norwood, Quincy, Waltham and the surrounding cities and towns. That adds up to a number of benefits for you including:
- Protecting your interests. We know how to look for trouble spots in your lease agreement and negotiate favorable terms on your behalf.
- Saving you money. With our in-depth knowledge of the Boston Metro area leasing market, we know which communities offer the best incentives to attract new businesses. We are also in contact with tenants who are looking to sublease space—often at rates well below the open market.
- Assuring your confidentiality. You don’t want to tip off your current landlord earlier than necessary when you are considering a move. Everything you share with us will be held in the strictest confidence.
Six Important Questions to Ask Any Tenant Leasing Agent
You want to be sure that the commercial tenant representative you hire is committed to working in your best interest. These questions can help you find an agent who fits the bill.
- Do you primarily represent landlords or tenants?
- How many years of experience do you have in tenant representation?
- Do you have the appropriate amount of time to complete this project?
- Have you worked with any clients in the same business as mine?
- Can you provide at least three client references?
- How are you compensated for your services?
Interested in learning more about how commercial tenant representation can save you time, money and headaches? For a complimentary, no-obligation consultation, please email or call 781-848-9400.